Offering wedding planning, event design, day-of coordination and floral design we consider ourselves to be multiple vendors under one roof who can virtually do it all. From logistical management to full installation set-up and tear-down, our services ensure that you will be able to relax, have fun during the planning process and most importantly, feel like a guest and fully enjoy your wedding day.
WEDDING PLANNING $4,000
Wedding planning is all about the nuts and bolts of your celebration, creating a firm foundation for a smooth event. With years of experience and our hands wrapped around every logistical detail of your wedding, we’ll be your vendor curator, budget supervisor, etiquette advisor, stationery proofreader, foodie connoisseur, favor packager, and more often than not, your listening ear and personal counselor. We’ll support you as we guide the planning process and then oversee the wedding day from set up to tear down. From booking hotel room blocks to timing shuttle pick-ups, to sending you down the aisle… we’ll handle it all every step of the way.
Wedding Planning includes the following:
· Developing your overall vision and aesthetic for your wedding
· Oversight of paper goods for save the dates, invitations, programs, escort cards, menu cards, place cards, bags and tags and any other signage
· Establish vendors using our network with the best in the wedding industry
· Contract all vendor services
· Book and coordinate all vendors, rentals and services on client’s behalf
· Develop each of the vendor roles specifically to your event
o DJ and Band
o Rentals for lighting, chairs, tenting, table settings, etc.
o Makeup Artist
o Hair Stylist
· Establish personal timelines and checklist for each month of the wedding planning process
· Establish and create custom wedding weekend timelines including rehearsal (Design and Coordination of Rehearsal Dinner is a separate cost)
· Mock up meetings and demonstrations
· Create overall wedding budget with recommended costs per vendor
· Tracking overall wedding expenses and making sure you stay within budget
· Coordinating with all outside vendors; from finding them, booking and all the way through your final hour of the wedding
· Booking hotel and travel accommodations
· Establish floor plan, seating assignments and layouts
· Execution of event, set-up, tear-down and clean-up
EVENT DESIGN $2,500
Event design is all about personalizing your wedding and making it beautiful. We go beyond arranging pretty flowers and consider every visual component of your wedding. We will help you define your vision and then bring your personal style to life with our creative direction. Wrapping our hands around every visual detail of your wedding ensures your story is told cohesively from start to finish. Together, we will think through the stationery font, the texture of your linen, the finish on your chair, the ribbon tied around your guest favors, the pillows on your soft seating, the types of flowers that will best communicate your style and every other detail that will make your wedding one of a kind.
Event Design includes the following:
· Establish overall aesthetics of décor
· Establish color palettes, mood boards and overall design plans
· Provide Visual Proposals
· Create floor plans and set up design for ceremony and reception
· Coordination of all prop & décor rentals, linens and place settings
· Design Implementation & Installation of:
o Linens and Napkins
o Table Settings (flatware, glassware, chargers and plates)
o Paper Goods
o Altar Decor
o Aisle Decor
o Signage for welcoming guests, programs, gifts or directions
o Escort Wall
o Guest Book and Gift Table Design
o Dessert Table Design
o Sweetheart Table Design
o Head Table Design
o Guest Table Design
o Guest favors
o Floorplan/Overall Layout of both ceremony and reception
DAY-OF COORDINATION $1,500
We're on-site to coordinate the hundreds of little details that arise on your wedding day, the things that are often overlooked or not even thought of; like where the cake will be delivered, how will it be kept cool, where does the custom signage go and what time do we need to be done with make-up in order to get the best photos. From vendor coordination, delivery and set-up to timeline, scheduling and tear-down we are here for you the day of your event to ensure that everything runs smoothly, leaving you to enjoy the day and not having to worry about logistics, timing and placement.
Day-of Coordination includes the following:
· Establish day-of timeline
· Oversee vendor scheduling (Caterer, Bartender, Baker, DJ, Officiant, Photographer, etc.)
· Coordination of all deliveries (Flowers, food, cake, drinks, linens, dishware, décor)
· Receiving and logistics of all deliveries & equipment
· Direction of Item Placement
· Overseeing and cueing wedding party to ensure everything stays on schedule
FLORAL DESIGN $1,000
Every bouquet created here at Bellaflora Farms begins in the garden. We carefully curate some of the most exquisite blooms, crafting them into lush, organic, and romantic arrangements. We specialize in flower varieties that are prized for their fragrance and ephemeral qualities. There is nothing quite like the beauty and intoxicating fragrance of flowers picked at their prime such as ruffly garden roses, billowy peonies and delicate tendrils of arching vines. We love the creative process of selecting fresh cut flowers from our gardens and designing them into one-of-a-kind works of art that reflect the vision of our clients.
Floral Design includes the following:
· Establish overall floral aesthetic, working in color palette and textural elements
· Implement design and details of all personal, ceremony & reception florals
· Stage and remove all floral installations
· Orchestrate design layout and styling for photographing
FULL-SERVICE PACKAGE $8,500
Full Service Planning, Design & Coordination includes:
*All of the above services are included in this package
Your wedding isn't just about looking beautiful...the timing, the flow and the logistics must all be in sync as well. When you choose to book us for full service planning, design & coordination, we make it so that on your wedding day, all you have to do is show up and get married. Let us handle the details, let us coordinate your vendors and let us run your day so you don't have to worry about a thing.
The process starts long before the wedding day. Let us help you start the planning process and then keep you on track with timelines, meetings and debriefs, deadlines and checklists so you can fully enjoy the most important day of your life!
Whether you’ve daydreamed about your wedding since you were a child or you have no idea where to begin with the planning, we would love the opportunity to collaborate with you and create something special.